What if you knew that you only had one more day with someone that you love. Would it make you look at things any differently. How do you know that today isn't the last day? I am writing this blog, after I got the distinct impression (multiple times in the last year) that I was going to lose part of my family members in an accident. I know it sounds crazy and maybe it is, but what has happened to my heart as a result of this feeling, is not crazy-it is AMAZING. For the first time I am looking at things as if they could be my last and that makes me soak them in, and appreciate them more than ever before. What if today really was the last day? I don't know if it will be or not, but I also don't want to take any chances.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crazy Family Pictures

May 12th it was my turn to choose the activity for family home evening.  I wanted to do crazy family pictures.  I love taking pictures.  I am grateful I have a very tiny amount of ability in even taking pictures.  The opportunity to capture moments with my family is one of the greatest blessings ever.   These pictures turned out perfectly-exactly how I wanted.  I just wanted an opportunity to capture the craziness of our family.  Yay for a perfect moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment